Resolving Alabama Traffic Tickets
Alabama Residents • Out-of-State Clients • Truck Drivers
Time is of the essence. If you received any kind of traffic ticket in Alabama, contact Kreps Law Firm, LLC of Birmingham today to speak with an experienced attorney who efficiently and successfully handles hundreds of speeding tickets and traffic violations each year. We can usually handle your case right over the phone, without your needing to travel to our offices or appear in court.
It is fast and easy to hire us: call toll-free 866-359-0821 or e-mail our firm and give us your personal information and the details about your ticket. You can pay right over the phone with a debit or credit card, and we will start immediately to resolve your traffic ticket.
At Kreps Law Firm, LLC, we understand all aspects of Alabama traffic violations and the potential consequences, and our lawyers are familiar with every court in the state. We have developed an easy, step-by-step approach that our clients appreciate and that result in the efficient, effective resolution of all types of traffic tickets. Contact our law firm today to learn more about:
- "Regular" speeding tickets
- Tickets for speeding 26 over the posted speed limit
- Tickets for other moving violations, such as failure to appear, driving without insurance, or reckless driving
- Court appearances and how we can help you avoid having to appear
- How a traffic ticket may impact your commercial driver's license and job situation
- Why Alabama is different from other states
- Alabama traffic enforcement issues
- Alabama's Take Back Our Highways campaign
In addition to representing Alabama state residents, our firm also represents out-of-state drivers who received an Alabama traffic ticket while driving through the state. In most circumstances, we can successfully and quickly resolve your ticket without your having to travel to Alabama.
Our skilled and experienced traffic ticket lawyers provide you with the highest level of personal service, and a licensed attorney personally directs every aspect of resolving your ticket. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact our firm today to discuss your Birmingham, Alabama traffic ticket and put our experience to work for you.